Dry Air Pac
Compressor / Dryer Package
FM Approved Dry Air Pac for Critical Applications where Moisture Removal is Essential
General's DAP Series Dry Air Pac™ is the only FM Approved, twin tower regenerative dryer / compressor package designed for fire protection. This turnkey system provides the dry pipe or pre-action sprinkler system with moisture free air to a -40° F Dew Point assuring that there are no ice plugs and that no moisture will be sent downstream from the air compressor.
The air compressor on the Dry Air Pac is designed to fill the sprinkler system in 30 minutes in accordance with NFPA 13 standards, as well as provide the higher pressure needed to allow the twin tower regenerative dryer to function properly.
Prior to entering the regenerative air dryer, an air cooled aftercooler cools the compressor's hot discharge air to a maximum 100° F. A coalescing prefilter with differential pressure gauge removes oil vapor and other contaminants that can destroy the desiccant in the dryer towers. A combination particulate filter and regulator prevents downstream migration of desiccant dust while regulating air pressure to the sprinkler system.
All components are pre-piped, pre-tested, and pre-wired for ease of mechanical and electrical installation on site. Each unit includes a UL Listed, FM Approved Air Maintenance Device. -100° F dew point is achievable - consult factory for details.
Did You Know? - The FM Approval on the Dry Air Pac™ eliminates the requirement to connect the air intake to the freezer room. NFPA 13 exempts any approved packages from this costly requirement. General's Dry Air Pac is the only package on the market that meets this exemption.
Also, we highly recommend that you learn more about our dry air pac maintenance kits as poor maintenance will destroy this unit prematurely. Click here to learn more about the Dry Air Pac maintenance schedule and maintenance kits.
- Freezer Rooms
- Data Centers
- Cold Storage Facilities
- Attic Spaces
- Parking Garages
- DAP Cut Sheet (60Hz - United States)
- DAP Cut Sheet (50Hz - International)
- DAP Series Installation and Operation Manual
- DAP Series Dimensions
- DAP Suggested Maintenance
- DAP Series Single Phase Wiring Diagram
- DAP Series Three Phase Wiring Diagram
- DAP500A Spec Files, Drawings & 3D Models
- DAP500B Spec Files, Drawings & 3D Models
- DAP1000B Spec Files, Drawings & 3D Models
- DAP2000B Spec Files, Drawings & 3D Models
DAP Series units standard features include:
- UL/FM Approved Air Maintenance Device
- Combination Afterfilter and Regulator
- Dew Point Test Port
- Oversized Mufflers
- Hour Meter
- Fully Integrated Control Panel
- Compact Air Cooled Aftercooler
- Prefilter with Differential Pressure Gauge
- Vibration Pads
- Customer Service and Technical Support
Click To Contact Us Today Or Call: 1-800-345-8207