General Air Products offers a line of air cooled chillers packaged with pumps, a tank, and microprocessor controls. Our packaged air cooled chiller line is offered in a variety of sizes from ¾ ton cooling capacity up to 60 ton cooling capacity.
Air Cooled Chiller Package Options
As applications differ, General Air Products’ chillers can be adapted to each individual need thanks to numerous configurations and accessories. Below are a few of the options we offer. For more information and a complete list of options, review our brochure.
Pump options: 3bar pumps are supplied as standard, 5bar pumps or no pump on request (from 015). Twin pumps are also offered (from 201).
Water Circuit: A non-ferrous option (stainless steel water tank, copper/brass exchanger, stainless steel pump if not already standard) is offered on models 015-351. Alternatively, models 015-351 can be supplied with a prismatic stainless steel tank and an external stainless steel plate heat exchanger (designed for open circuit operation); this configuration is also available with an evaporator flow switch which protects against water flow stoppages.
Condenser section: electronic fan speed control is offered from model 031. Centrifugal fans (from 031) are ideal for ducted or indoor installation. Pre-treated and copper-copper condenser coils (all from 015) cater to harsh environments.
Special voltages: 50 Hz or 60 Hz versions and various single and 3-phase voltages are available.
- Air Cooled Chiller Brochure
- For Maintenance and Operations Manual please call us at 1-888-863-7389
- Microprocessor Controls
- Stainless Steel Process Pump
- Carbon Steel Storage Tank for pressurized closed loop operation
- Piston, rotary or scroll compressors
- Innovative Evaporator-in-tank configuration for increased efficiency
- Stainless Steel storage tank with insulation (Optional)
- Fully Packaged with Integrated Pump and Tank
- Lowest Operating Costs
- Generous Operating Limits
- Weatherproof Construction
- Individually Tested for Assured Quality
- Extremely Precise Water Temperature Control